How well do you know your best friend? grandmother? father? mother-in-law? grown-up daughter? husband? grandson? mom? daughter-in-law? loved ones, honestly?
The perfect gift for friends & family!
More than a thousand interesting questions that will bring family and friends together.
And from the answers, we'll create a beautiful book - for a lasting memory.
How does it work?
Each week (for one year), you will receive a question about your life from Meminto. Your answers can be private or visible for your friends.
In the end, your stories will be bound in a beautifully personalized book. Keep it for yourself or give it away for a lasting memory.
This it how it works in detail:
- Get a question subscription for yourself or give it away to someone else.
- For one year, you (or the gifted person) will receive a weekly question regarding your life from Meminto or from friends and family. They can take part in the process and give feedback to the stories you create.
- Our questions are so diverse, you will be astonished by what you will remember or what others will tell you. And you will soon notice how you get to know each other better week by week: On a totally different level than before.
- After a year, there will be the reward: We’ll print a beautiful Meminto stories book based on personal, valuable memories. We will then send this book to you or your family.
- Want more questions & books? Go create another one! We have hundreds of good questions waiting for you!
Your very own book... with integrated videos?
Who would be able to tell your life story better than yourself?
Our question bank contains more than a thousand questions pertaining to the different phases and situations of your personal and business life. We want to keep these questions relevant to you – that’s why, through a simple interview process, you select your own set of questions.
Here, you’ll see a small selection of questions you may be asked:
By the way: 🎁 Meminto Stories is for a gift!
What clients and users say
Subscribe to Meminto Stories
Want to create your own biography or give it to someone else?