The Travel Book
Capture the entire travel story. Not just photos.
or test it first for free!
15% discount with codespring15. Until 03/31/22 !
With the travel book you can duly record longer road trips or stays abroad in a book. You will be reminded of everything that is important and can think about things that you may never have noticed before. This way you'll experience the trip of a lifetime a second time!
- No limit to the duration: Write as long as you like!
- Number of questions: Starting at 52, expandable at any time
- Participant feature: if you invite others, they can ask you their own questions and even take notes!
- Access via browser or iOS / Android app
- First-class, fast support for all questions, even via WhatsApp!
- Cover of the book: Hard cover matte
- Number of pages: Up to 300 pages in color
- Book design: Choose from dozens of layouts and upload your own images
- Gift options: E-cards or gift boxes (see below)
- PDF Preview: Yes, with watermark
- Digital version of the book: Optional for an additional charge (see below)
- Answering on the phone: Optional possible
- incl. shipping costs and CO2-neutral shipping
It's as simple as that:
Choose a book template
Answer own or existing questions with text & image.
Hold a printed book in your hands!
If you've been away from home for a long time, you've certainly experienced a lot. On longer trips, you experience new people, different habits, adventures and gain exciting new insights. But sometimes you also find yourself in difficult situations and learn a lot by mastering them.
With our travel book, we ask you over 110 questions, from the beginning of the trip to the aftermath. You can see examples below.
From your thoughts and stories we print a book at the end, which looks like a travel diary, but can also be filled with many pictures. On up to 300 pages you have enough space to record your experience and present it to your children and friends one day. The advantage: While you only record short impressions in a photo book, a Meminto Stories travel book also explains many backgrounds that a photo book cannot present in this form. Try it out now!
Book size: DIN-A5 portrait format
Paper type: 150g picture paper matt or 120g uncoated paper
Number of pages: Up to 300 colored inside pages (4/4-color)
Printing: In color (images and text)
Binding type: Adhesive binding
Time limit: None, you can write as long as you like
Also available as a gift!
Send it with a nice e-card!
...love the recovered memories.
Write your own book or give it away!
Not right now, but maybe later?
Remind laterIt's not a good time right now, but you want us to remind you? We'd be happy to. Tell us when and where to send the mail:
"*" indicates required fields
You or the presentee will receive stories at the start with Meminto Stories:
- Access to over 110 travel questions via PC or Smartphone, which helps significantly with remembering
- A pre-selection of the most relevant and best 52 questions, exchangeable at any time
- A weekly reminder, to answer a question (by e-mail or phone)
- The possibility to, allow family and friends to participate and to fill the book faster and better
- A printed copy of the book with up to 300 pages including shipping and VAT
Yes, if you do not want to answer a question, you can simply delete it. You will then be assigned a new question.
Questions that are not quite right for you, you can simply change them.
Via our “Discover Questions” function you will find many more questions that will help you to get creative at the push of a button.
Sample questions about the book of life “The Travel Book”:
- What was the reason or goal of this journey?
- Were there any “obstacles” in your way before the journey? What were they and were you able to remove them well?
- How did you cope with the jet lag and the time change?
- How did you experience the first days? What was there to see or do after your arrival?
- Did the trip change your attitude towards life?
- Were you missed a lot back home and by whom? Were you aware of this?
- Do you have any regrets about the trip? Would you do anything differently?
- Could you imagine emigrating there?
- Did you make any good friends or even fall in love?
- and many more!
Our users find, that it is easier to make a Meminto Stories book than a photo book. It takes them on average 2-6 minutes to answer a question because they know exactly what they can write and what images to add. That means you can do it practically “on the side”, without much effort.
On the other hand, you can take your time and don't rush!
For printing & shipping your book we need about 7-10 days at the end.
Your book will be produced with a hard cover in DIN A5 (5.8 x 8.3″) format. It then has up to 300 pages and is printed in color on natural paper. We have prepared some templates for you and every month there are more.
Before you release it, you will of course be given the opportunity to view and change it.
We do not make any changes to the content of your answers, but print what you have written.
Before you send your book to print, you have the option to book a proofreading. We will correct typos and spelling mistakes. The cost of proofreading depends on the amount of text that needs to be checked and will be displayed transparently.
At the beginning you will receive 52 questions selected by us. But you can answer as many questions as you like, so less or more – that's up to you. A Meminto book can have a maximum of 300 pages.
It is important to us that you can concentrate on writing after you have paid once. That means no subscription, no hidden costs, full transparency.
Yes! Right at the beginning you can decide whether you want to order just one or more copies. You will find out the prices for the additional copies during the order process.
Even after your book is finished you can always order more copies.
Your privacy is very important to us. No one can see your answers unless you release them yourself. If you still want us to help you, you have to allow access before:
Even if you fill out your book together with other participants, you can set for each answer whether it should be visible only to you or to everyone.
Of course: Simply select whether the Meminto Stories access should be for you or for someone else. Then choose the date on which you want us to give the gift to the person. The person will receive an e-mail with a greeting card of your choice on that day and can start to relive and record their own experiences.
We are convinced that Meminto Stories will help you to remember especially precious moments. We also believe that we have thought through the operation and the concept well and offer a fast support that will never let you down.
However, if you don't like something in the first 7 days after purchase or if you don't want to continue using Meminto, you can simply cancel the purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in due time! Please note that in this case you will not be able to receive a book from Meminto.
Yes! You can do it! Why?
- Because it is fun and joyful to remember back. You will be amazed at what you still know!
- Because every week we can remind you to answer the next question. So you don't miss anything.
- Because you only need 2-6 minutes to answer a question. You can do this almost always and everywhere!
- Because our books are designed with beautiful, fixed templates. You can make simple changes, but you will not lose yourself in perfectionism.
- Because the anticipation holding your own book in your hands and show it to family and friends is motivational.
Just get started – and if you change your mind within 7 days, the money back guarantee applies!
Albert, travel freak &
Founder of Meminto Stories
A project of the ❤️
Meminto Stories is my personal concern against forgetting. Because our time passes so quickly, because we like to look back on experiences and also because diseases like dementia are spreading more and more, I would like to do something about it. With every book you create, you help to do so.
Thank you for participating!