The Travel Book
Capture the entire travel story. Not just photos.
or test it first for free!
incl. 1 printed copy, further options possible
10% discount with code happysummer. Until August 27.!
With the travel book you can duly record longer road trips or stays abroad in a book. You will be reminded of everything that is important and can think about things that you may never have noticed before. This way you'll experience the trip of a lifetime a second time!
Meminto asks, you answer.
🤔 🤗 😄
With Meminto you will...
If you've been away from home for a long time, you've certainly experienced a lot. On longer trips, you experience new people, different habits, adventures and gain exciting new insights. But sometimes you also find yourself in difficult situations and learn a lot by mastering them.
With our travel book, we ask you over 110 questions, from the beginning of the trip to the aftermath. You can see examples below.
From your thoughts and stories we print a book at the end, which looks like a travel diary, but can also be filled with many pictures. On up to 300 pages you have enough space to record your experience and present it to your children and friends one day. The advantage: While you only record short impressions in a photo book, a Meminto Stories travel book also explains many backgrounds that a photo book cannot present in this form. Try it out now!
Book size: DIN-A4 or DIN-A5 portrait format
Paper type: 150g picture paper matt or 120g uncoated paper
Number of pages: Up to 300 colored inside pages (4/4-color)
Printing: In color (images and text)
Binding type: Adhesive binding
Time limit: None, you can write as long as you like
Also available as a gift!
Send it with a nice e-card!
It's as simple as that:
Get access to your personal collection of questions and start answering
So you don't forget anything: Meminto reminds you to keep going.
You're done? We send your printed book to you or as a gift to someone else
...love the recovered memories.
You or the presentee will receive stories at the start with Meminto Stories:
- Access to over 110 travel questions via PC or Smartphone, which helps significantly with remembering
- A pre-selection of the most relevant and best 52 questions, exchangeable at any time
- A weekly reminder, to answer a question (by e-mail or phone)
- The possibility to, allow family and friends to participate and to fill the book faster and better
- A printed copy of the book with up to 300 pages including shipping and VAT
Yes, if you do not want to answer a question, you can simply delete it. You will then be assigned a new question.
Questions that are not quite right for you, you can simply change them.
Via our “Discover Questions” function you will find many more questions that will help you to get creative at the push of a button.
Sample questions about the book of life “The Travel Book”:
- What was the reason or goal of this journey?
- Were there any “obstacles” in your way before the journey? What were they and were you able to remove them well?
- How did you cope with the jet lag and the time change?
- How did you experience the first days? What was there to see or do after your arrival?
- Did the trip change your attitude towards life?
- Were you missed a lot back home and by whom? Were you aware of this?
- Do you have any regrets about the trip? Would you do anything differently?
- Could you imagine emigrating there?
- Did you make any good friends or even fall in love?
- and many more!
Our users find, that it is easier to make a Meminto Stories book than a photo book. It takes them on average 2-6 minutes to answer a question because they know exactly what they can write and what images to add. That means you can do it practically “on the side”, without much effort.
On the other hand, you can take your time and don't rush!
For printing & shipping your book we need about 7-10 days at the end.
Your book will be produced with a hardcover. You can either choose the A4 (8.3 x 11.7″) or the A5 (5.8 x 8.3″) format. It then has up to 300 pages and is printed in color on natural paper. We have prepared some templates for you and every month there are more.
Before you release it, you will of course be given the opportunity to view and change it.
That's the great thing about Meminto compared to photo books: While with photo books you always pay extra for additional pages, with Meminto you can write a book with 100, 200 or 300 pages – the price does not increase. So whether you answer 40, 50 or 100 questions, it doesn't matter. Ingenious, isn't it?
It's important to us that you can concentrate fully on writing after you've paid once. That means no subscription, no hidden costs, full transparency.
Yes! Right at the beginning you can decide whether you want to order just one or more copies. You will find out the prices for the additional copies during the order process.
Even after your book is finished you can always order more copies.
Your privacy is very important to us. No one can see your answers unless you release them yourself. If you still want us to help you, you have to allow access before:
Even if you fill out your book together with other participants, you can set for each answer whether it should be visible only to you or to everyone.
Of course: Simply select whether the Meminto Stories access should be for you or for someone else. Then choose the date on which you want us to give the gift to the person. The person will receive an e-mail with a greeting card of your choice on that day and can start to relive and record their own experiences.
We are convinced that Meminto Stories will help you to remember especially precious moments. We also believe that we have thought through the operation and the concept well and offer a fast support that will never let you down.
However, if you don't like something in the first 7 days after purchase or if you don't want to continue using Meminto, you can simply cancel the purchase. Please contact email@example.com in due time! Please note that in this case you will not be able to receive a book from Meminto.
Yes! You can do it! Why?
- Because it is fun and joyful to remember back. You will be amazed at what you still know!
- Because every week we can remind you to answer the next question. So you don't miss anything.
- Because you only need 2-6 minutes to answer a question. You can do this almost always and everywhere!
- Because our books are designed with beautiful, fixed templates. You can make simple changes, but you will not lose yourself in perfectionism.
- Because the anticipation holding your own book in your hands and show it to family and friends is motivational.
Just get started – and if you change your mind within 7 days, the money back guarantee applies!
Albert, travel freak &
Founder of Meminto Stories
A project of the ❤️
Meminto Stories is my personal concern against forgetting. Because our time passes so quickly, because we like to look back on experiences and also because diseases like dementia are spreading more and more, I would like to do something about it. With every book you create, you help to do so.
Thank you for participating!