The Memorial Book
Create a keepsake for a very special person.
or test it first for free!
incl. 1 printed copy, further options possible
10% discount with code happysummer. Until August 27.!
The Meminto Stories memory book allows you and you to pay special tribute to the life of a loved one by recording it in a book. Through direct questions, we guide you through the life of the deceased person and bring out memories you thought long forgotten.
Recommended by funeral directors & chaplains, also as a way to process loss.
Meminto asks, you answer.
🤔 🤗 😄
When a dear person passes away, we try to hold on to their memories as tightly as we can. Nevertheless, they can fade after a short time. This is exactly the problem that the Meminto Stories relationship book solves.
Over 135 specifically selected questions help to map the life of the deceased person in many stories. From a young age, through many stages of life, to the last day, we have thought of almost everything.
The highlight is the group editing function: up to 35 people can work on this book. The collective memories create a comprehensive keepsake that can be shared across many generations.
Writing can also have a healing effect!
Book size: DIN-A4 or DIN-A5 portrait format
Paper type: 150g picture paper matt or 120g uncoated paper
Number of pages: Up to 300 colored inside pages (4/4-color)
Printing: In color (images and text)
Binding type: Adhesive binding
Time limit: None, you can write as long as you like
Here's how it works:
In the memory book wait many questions about the life of the deceased person.
Invite family and friends! They help to collect more memories.
We print your book as a precious souvenir of dear people.
This is what the book could look like:
You or the presentee will receive stories at the start with Meminto Stories:
- Access to over 500 life questions via PC or Smartphone, which helps significantly with remembering
- A pre-selection of the most relevant and best 52 questions, exchangeable at any time
- A weekly reminder, to answer a question (by e-mail or phone)
- The possibility to, allow family and friends to participate and to fill the book faster and better
- A printed copy of the book with up to 300 pages including shipping and VAT
Yes, if you do not want to answer a question, you can simply delete it. You will then be assigned a new question.
Questions that are not quite right for you, you can simply change them.
Via our “Discover Questions” function you will find many more questions that will help you to get creative at the push of a button.
- What could you learn from him/her?
- What experience with him/her do you want or will you never forget?
- Did he/she have a favorite motto, poem or song?
- What did he/she like to play as a child?
- Were there insiders that only the two of you understood?
- How did you spend your last time together?
Our users find, that it is easier to make a Meminto Stories book than a photo book. It takes them on average 2-6 minutes to answer a question because they know exactly what they can write and what images to add. That means you can do it practically “on the side”, without much effort.
On the other hand, you can take your time and don't rush!
For printing & shipping your book we need about 7-10 days at the end.
Your book will be produced with a hardcover. You can either choose the A4 (8.3 x 11.7″) or the A5 (5.8 x 8.3″) format. It then has up to 300 pages and is printed in color on natural paper. We have prepared some templates for you and every month there are more.
Before you release it, you will of course be given the opportunity to view and change it.
That's the great thing about Meminto compared to photo books: While with photo books you always pay extra for additional pages, with Meminto you can write a book with 100, 200 or 300 pages – the price does not increase. So whether you answer 40, 50 or 80 questions, it doesn't matter. Ingenious, isn't it?
It's important to us that you can concentrate fully on writing after you've paid once. That means no subscription, no hidden costs, full transparency.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Yes! Right at the beginning you can decide whether you want to order just one or more copies. You will find out the prices for the additional copies during the order process.
Even after your book is finished you can always order more copies.
Your privacy is very important to us. No one can see your answers unless you release them yourself. If you still want us to help you, you have to allow access before:
Even if you fill out your book together with other participants, you can set for each answer whether it should be visible only to you or to everyone.
Of course: Simply select whether the Meminto Stories access should be for you or for someone else. Then choose the date on which you want us to give the gift to the person. The person will receive an e-mail with a greeting card of your choice on that day and can start to relive and record their own experiences.
We are convinced that Meminto Stories will help you to remember especially precious moments. We also believe that we have thought through the operation and the concept well and offer a fast support that will never let you down.
However, if you don't like something in the first 7 days after purchase or if you don't want to continue using Meminto, you can simply cancel the purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in due time! Please note that in this case you will not be able to receive a book from Meminto.
Yes! You can do it! Why?
- Because it is fun and joyful to remember back. You will be amazed at what you still know!
- Because every week we can remind you to answer the next question. So you don't miss anything.
- Because you only need 2-6 minutes to answer a question. You can do this almost always and everywhere!
- Because our books are designed with beautiful, fixed templates. You can make simple changes, but you will not lose yourself in perfectionism.
- Because the anticipation holding your own book in your hands and show it to family and friends is motivational.
Just get started – and if you change your mind within 7 days, the money back guarantee applies!