The Childhood Book for teenagers
From birth to adulthood: Childhood and adolescence in one book.
or test it first for free!
incl. 1 printed copy and shipping, further options possible
15% discount with codespring15. Until 03/31/22 !
The Meminto Stories Childhood Book for teenagers is a great way to catch up on what you missed. Even if your kids are past their teens, you can relive their growing up years here and create a book from all your experiences. With our smart question-and-answer assistant! Learn more in the description below.
- No limit to the duration: Write as long as you like!
- Number of questions: Starting at 52, expandable at any time
- Participant feature: if you invite others, they can ask you their own questions and even take notes!
- Access via browser or iOS / Android app
- First-class, fast support for all questions, even via WhatsApp!
- Cover of the book: Hard cover matte
- Number of pages: Up to 300 pages in color
- Book design: Choose from dozens of layouts and upload your own images
- Gift options: E-cards or gift boxes (see below)
- PDF Preview: Yes, with watermark
- Digital version of the book: Optional for an additional charge (see below)
- Answering on the phone: Optional possible
- incl. shipping costs and CO2-neutral shipping
Meminto asks, you answer.
🤔 🤗 😄
With Meminto you will...
Some parents think about it early on, and put all their energy and creativity into recording the growth of their children with great photo books. Others are a little more reserved. But even if there are a lot of photo books, you don't remember all the stories around the pictures very well. And maybe other experiences have already been completely forgotten because you just don't think about them anymore?!
With the Meminto Stories childhood book, we help both types of parents, the “picture book parents” and those who like to record the experiences with their offspring in retrospect. With our questions you will quickly remember key moments from the life of your children or grandchildren!
Book size: DIN-A5 portrait format
Paper type: 150g picture paper matt or 120g uncoated paper
Number of pages: Up to 300 colored inside pages (4/4-color)
Printing: In color (images and text)
Binding type: Adhesive binding
Time limit: None, you can write as long as you like
How it works:
Get access to your personal question collection and start answering
We remember by asking: You will relive the most beautiful stories!
Even in many years still valuable: Your book with the most personal memories.
Your book could look like this 🙂
...love their recovered memories.
Not right now, but maybe later?
Remind laterIt's not a good time right now, but you want us to remind you? We'd be happy to. Tell us when and where to send the mail:
"*" indicates required fields
You or the presentee will receive stories at the start with Meminto Stories:
- Access to over 250 questions, as they are asked by your child, via Computer or Smartphone, which helps significantly with remembering
- A pre-selection of the most relevant and best 52 questions, exchangeable at any time
- A weekly reminder, to answer a question (by e-mail or phone)
- The possibility to, allow family and friends to participate and to fill the book faster and better
- A printed copy of the book with up to 300 pages including shipping and VAT
Yes, if you do not want to answer a question, you can simply delete it. You will then be assigned a new question.
Questions that are not quite right for you, you can simply change them.
Via our “Discover Questions” function you will find many more questions that will help you to get creative at the push of a button.
For “My child & me“ the questions are put to the parents from a child's perspective. Examples:
- How has your life changed after my birth?
- Why did you choose my name?
- Who were my friends in kindergarten?
- Were you able to talk to me openly about sexuality? Why (not)?
- In which moments were you especially proud of me?
Our users find, that it is easier to make a Meminto Stories book than a photo book. It takes them on average 2-6 minutes to answer a question because they know exactly what they can write and what images to add. That means you can do it practically “on the side”, without much effort.
On the other hand, you can take your time and don't rush!
For printing & shipping your book we need about 7-10 days at the end.
Of course a book is more exciting when it covers a longer period of time. But even if your child is only 1.5 – 2 years old, you can already answer more than 50 questions that we choose for you. The story doesn't start with the birth, but with the pregnancy, because there are great stories to tell.
Besides, you can start at any time and don't have to go through the book in a few days. Take your time, add thoughts and work on it from time to time. Some of our clients plan to start it at the age of 1 year of their child and finish it by school age. Then there are many stories that the offspring can read and relive…
Meminto Stories was developed more for remembering forgotten situations in retrospect. That means if you want to travel again through the first six years of your child's life, it's perfect. (Or through the first 16 😉)
However, you can also do it as an accompaniment, something like a diary. Then it takes a bit longer to create, but the memories are fresher.
So you have the choice!
It is technically possible to make one book for several children. However, this then means that all children will receive the same book.
In this case, you would simply answer the questions in several paragraphs and always put the name of one child in front.
However, you can also decide to make everyone their own personal book. The great thing about this is that we have so many questions that sometimes the second or third book will have completely different questions and answers, and stories, than the first! So it's going to be very different books. So make two if you want to give each one something of its own.
🎫 Our sibling deal: You get 20% off any book you start for additional kids. To do so, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your book will be produced with a hard cover in DIN A5 (5.8 x 8.3″) format. It then has up to 300 pages and is printed in color on natural paper. We have prepared some templates for you and every month there are more.
Before you release it, you will of course be given the opportunity to view and change it.
At the beginning you will receive 52 questions selected by us. But you can answer as many questions as you like, so less or more – that's up to you. A Meminto book can have a maximum of 300 pages.
It is important to us that you can concentrate on writing after you have paid once. That means no subscription, no hidden costs, full transparency.
Yes! Right at the beginning you can decide whether you want to order just one or more copies. You will find out the prices for the additional copies during the order process.
Even after your book is finished you can always order more copies.
Your privacy is very important to us. No one can see your answers unless you release them yourself. If you still want us to help you, you have to allow access before:
Even if you fill out your book together with other participants, you can set for each answer whether it should be visible only to you or to everyone.
Of course: Simply select whether the Meminto Stories access should be for you or for someone else. Then choose the date on which you want us to give the gift to the person. The person will receive an e-mail with a greeting card of your choice on that day and can start to relive and record their own experiences.
We are convinced that Meminto Stories will help you to remember especially precious moments. We also believe that we have thought through the operation and the concept well and offer a fast support that will never let you down.
However, if you don't like something in the first 7 days after purchase or if you don't want to continue using Meminto, you can simply cancel the purchase. Please contact email@example.com in due time! Please note that in this case you will not be able to receive a book from Meminto.
Yes! You can do it! Why?
- Because it is fun and joyful to remember back. You will be amazed at what you still know!
- Because every week we can remind you to answer the next question. So you don't miss anything.
- Because you only need 2-6 minutes to answer a question. You can do this almost always and everywhere!
- Because our books are designed according to fixed templates. You can make simple changes, but you will not lose yourself in perfectionism.
- Because the anticipation is great to hold your own book in your hands and show it to family and friends.
Just get started – and if you change your mind within 7 days, the money back guarantee applies!
Albert, father of 3 boys &
Founder of Meminto Stories
A project of the ❤️
Meminto Stories is my personal concern against forgetting. Because our time passes so quickly, because we like to look back on experiences and also because diseases like dementia are spreading more and more, I would like to do something about it. With every book you create, you help to do so.
Thank you for participating!