Life Book with faith questions
Writing the book on your own life - the christian version.
or test it first for free!
15% discount with codespring15. Until 03/31/22 !
Meminto Stories life book is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to tell about life, to record experiences and share them with family and friends. Like a memoir or biography of sorts.
This edition also includes questions about one's Christian faith, making it a great gift for Christians as well. However, it's good for everybody since all questions are editable.
- No limit to the duration: Write as long as you like!
- Number of questions: Starting at 52, expandable at any time
- Participant feature: if you invite others, they can ask you their own questions and even take notes!
- Access via browser or iOS / Android app
- First-class, fast support for all questions, even via WhatsApp!
- Cover of the book: Hard cover matte
- Number of pages: Up to 300 pages in color
- Book design: Choose from dozens of layouts and upload your own images
- Gift options: E-cards or gift boxes (see below)
- PDF Preview: Yes, with watermark
- Digital version of the book: Optional for an additional charge (see below)
- Answering on the phone: Optional possible
- incl. shipping costs and CO2-neutral shipping
With Meminto you will...
A gift could not be more personal and appreciative. Because with the Meminto Stories life book you enable a loved one to easily create their own biography and record their life in written form. You don't have to be an author to do this!
Meminto Stories has thought of almost all situations of life with a smart question-answer assistant and guides its users step by step through a process that in the end results in a printed book. Of course, pictures can also be included.
No one has to create the book alone, as we have integrated a function that allows other participants to contribute personal questions. This makes every book unique.
And via our call function, even people who don't like to work at a screen can fill the book by voice!
Book size: DIN-A5 portrait format
Paper type: 150g picture paper matt or 120g uncoated paper
Number of pages: Up to 300 colored inside pages (4/4-color)
Printing: In color (images and text)
Binding type: Adhesive binding
Time limit: None, you can write as long as you like
It's as simple as that:
Choose a book template
Answer own or existing questions with text & image.
Hold a printed book in your hands!
...love the recovered memories.
Write your own book or give it away!
Not right now, but maybe later?
Remind laterIt's not a good time right now, but you want us to remind you? We'd be happy to. Tell us when and where to send the mail:
You or the presentee will receive stories at the start with Meminto Stories:
- Access to over 500 life questions via PC or Smartphone, which helps significantly with remembering
- A pre-selection of the most relevant and best 52 questions, exchangeable at any time
- A weekly reminder, to answer a question (by e-mail or phone)
- The possibility to, allow family and friends to participate and to fill the book faster and better
- A printed copy of the book with up to 300 pages including shipping and VAT
Yes, if you do not want to answer a question, you can simply delete it. You will then be assigned a new question.
Questions that are not quite right for you, you can simply change them.
Via our “Discover Questions” function you will find many more questions that will help you to get creative at the push of a button.
Example questions for “My own life“:
- In what ways did you have to help out at home?
- What was important to your parents in raising their children?
- What kind of books did you read as a child? Give examples.
- What did you tell your children about God? Did you pray with them?
- What do you think are the most important qualities of true friendship?
- … and many more!
Our users find, that it is easier to make a Meminto Stories book than a photo book. It takes them on average 2-6 minutes to answer a question because they know exactly what they can write and what images to add. That means you can do it practically “on the side”, without much effort.
On the other hand, you can take your time and don't rush!
For printing & shipping your book we need about 7-10 days at the end.
Your book will be produced with a hard cover in DIN A5 (5.8 x 8.3″) format. It then has up to 300 pages and is printed in color on natural paper. We have prepared some templates for you and every month there are more.
Before you release it, you will of course be given the opportunity to view and change it.
It is technically possible to make one book for several children. However, this then means that all children will receive the same book.
In this case, you would simply answer the questions in several paragraphs and always put the name of one child in front.
However, you can also decide to make everyone their own personal book. The great thing about this is that we have so many questions that sometimes the second or third book will have completely different questions and answers, and stories, than the first! So it's going to be very different books. So make two if you want to give each one something of its own.
🎫 Our sibling deal: You get 20% off any book you start for additional kids. To do so, please contact us by email: email@example.com
We do not make any changes to the content of your answers, but print what you have written.
Before you send your book to print, you have the option to book a proofreading. We will correct typos and spelling mistakes. The cost of proofreading depends on the amount of text that needs to be checked and will be displayed transparently.
At the beginning you will receive 52 questions selected by us. But you can answer as many questions as you like, so less or more – that's up to you. A Meminto book can have a maximum of 300 pages.
It is important to us that you can concentrate on writing after you have paid once. That means no subscription, no hidden costs, full transparency.
Yes! Right at the beginning you can decide whether you want to order just one or more copies. You will find out the prices for the additional copies during the order process.
Even after your book is finished you can always order more copies.
Your privacy is very important to us. No one can see your answers unless you release them yourself. If you still want us to help you, you have to allow access before:
Even if you fill out your book together with other participants, you can set for each answer whether it should be visible only to you or to everyone.
Of course: Simply select whether the Meminto Stories access should be for you or for someone else. Then choose the date on which you want us to give the gift to the person. The person will receive an e-mail with a greeting card of your choice on that day and can start to relive and record their own experiences.
We are convinced that Meminto Stories will help you to remember especially precious moments. We also believe that we have thought through the operation and the concept well and offer a fast support that will never let you down.
However, if you don't like something in the first 7 days after purchase or if you don't want to continue using Meminto, you can simply cancel the purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in due time! Please note that in this case you will not be able to receive a book from Meminto.
Yes! You can do it! Why?
- Because it is fun and joyful to remember back. You will be amazed at what you still know!
- Because every week we can remind you to answer the next question. So you don't miss anything.
- Because you only need 2-6 minutes to answer a question. You can do this almost always and everywhere!
- Because our books are designed with beautiful, fixed templates. You can make simple changes, but you will not lose yourself in perfectionism.
- Because the anticipation holding your own book in your hands and show it to family and friends is motivational.
Just get started – and if you change your mind within 7 days, the money back guarantee applies!
Albert, father of 3 boys &
Founder of Meminto Stories
A project of the ❤️
Meminto Stories is my personal concern against forgetting. Because our time passes so quickly, because we like to look back on experiences and also because diseases like dementia are spreading more and more, I would like to do something about it. With every book you create, you help to do so.
Thank you for participating!