With Meminto Stories your life writes history!
Meminto is your personal assistant that helps to remember precious moments in life by asking relevant questions.
Finally, we print your personal book from it.
The gift that comes back.
With Meminto, ...
"How we made dad (and us) happy...!"
What do you want to give away today?
Not right now, but maybe later?
Remind laterIt's not a good time right now, but you want us to remind you? We'd be happy to. Tell us when and where to send the mail:
You or the presentee will receive stories at the start with Meminto Stories:
- Access to over 500 life questions via PC or Smartphone, which helps significantly with remembering
- A pre-selection of the most relevant and best 52 questions, exchangeable at any time
- A weekly reminder, to answer a question (by e-mail or phone)
- The possibility to, allow family and friends to participate and to fill the book faster and better
- A printed copy of the book with up to 300 pages including shipping and VAT
Yes, if you do not want to answer a question, you can simply delete it. You will then be assigned a new question.
Questions that are not quite right for you, you can simply change them.
Via our “Discover Questions” function you will find many more questions that will help you to get creative at the push of a button.
Example questions for The Life Book:
- How did you learn to ride a bike?
- Did you have a good relationship with your grandparents?
- Have you ever been fired?
- How did you get to know your partner? Was it love at first sight?
- Where have you ever really messed up?
Our users find, that it is easier to make a Meminto Stories book than a photo book. It takes them on average 2-6 minutes to answer a question because they know exactly what they can write and what images to add. That means you can do it practically “on the side”, without much effort.
On the other hand, you can take your time and don't rush!
For printing & shipping your book we need about 7-10 days at the end.
Your book will be produced with a hardcover. You can either choose the A4 (8.3 x 11.7″) or the A5 (5.8 x 8.3″) format. It then has up to 300 pages and is printed in color on natural paper. We have prepared some templates for you and every month there are more.
Before you release it, you will of course be given the opportunity to view and change it.
Yes! Right at the beginning you can decide whether you want to order just one or more copies. You will find out the prices for the additional copies during the order process.
Even after your book is finished you can always order more copies.
Your privacy is very important to us. No one can see your answers unless you release them yourself. If you still want us to help you, you have to allow access before:
Even if you fill out your book together with other participants, you can set for each answer whether it should be visible only to you or to everyone.
Of course: Simply select whether the Meminto Stories access should be for you or for someone else. Then choose the date on which you want us to give the gift to the person. The person will receive an e-mail with a greeting card of your choice on that day and can start to relive and record their own experiences.
We are convinced that Meminto Stories will help you to remember especially precious moments. We also believe that we have thought through the operation and the concept well and offer a fast support that will never let you down.
However, if you don't like something in the first 7 days after purchase or if you don't want to continue using Meminto, you can simply cancel the purchase. Please contact email@example.com in due time! Please note that in this case you will not be able to receive a book from Meminto.
Yes! You can do it! Why?
- Because it is fun and joyful to remember back. You will be amazed at what you still know!
- Because every week we can remind you to answer the next question. So you don't miss anything.
- Because you only need 2-6 minutes to answer a question. You can do this almost always and everywhere!
- Because our books are designed with beautiful, fixed templates. You can make simple changes, but you will not lose yourself in perfectionism.
- Because the anticipation holding your own book in your hands and show it to family and friends is motivational.
Just get started – and if you change your mind within 7 days, the money back guarantee applies!
Albert, father of 3 boys &
Founder of Meminto Stories
A project of the ❤️
Meminto Stories is my personal concern against forgetting. Because our time passes so quickly, because we like to look back on experiences and also because diseases like dementia are spreading more and more, I would like to do something about it. With every book you create, you help to do so.
Thank you for participating!