The Wedding Book
The special guestbook for you.
The Meminto Stories wedding book can be made by your guests for you, the bride and groom. With it, your guests can answer questions about memories, you, your wedding day and your future. They can do it directly at the ceremony, before or even afterwards, when the beautiful impressions are processed.
For the wedding book there is a unit price for up to 300 pages.
- You’ve got 5 years to write your book.
- Number of questions: Starting at 52, expandable at any time
- Participant feature: if you invite others, they can ask you their own questions and even take notes!
- Access via browser or iOS / Android app
- First-class, fast support for all questions, even via WhatsApp!
- Cover of the book: Hard cover matte
- Number of pages: Up to 300 pages in color
- Book design: Choose from dozens of layouts and upload your own images
- Gift options: E-cards or gift boxes (see below)
- PDF Preview: Yes, with watermark
- Digital version of the book: Optional for an additional charge (see below)
- Answering on the phone: Optional possible
- incl. shipping costs and CO2-neutral shipping
In addition, you or the person receiving the gift will receive access to the exclusive Facebook group where all Meminto authors can exchange ideas.
How it works:
Choose a book template .
Everyone starts uploading their stories and pictures.
You are finished? We will send your printed book to you..
Your wedding day is set? Then now is the right time to buy the Meminto Stories wedding book.
With this book your guests can record the most beautiful stories of you, they write about how they see you as a couple and how they experienced your wedding day. The space for wishes is not neglected.
You can buy the access or give it to the bride and groom as a gift, distribute the link with the invitation or create the possibility to fill out the book directly at the wedding. Of course, you can also distribute it after the wedding and everyone keeps the memories afterwards.
The nice thing is that you don't just have a standard guest book, but an individual one that is filled with many memories and photos.
Book size: DIN-A5 portrait format
Paper type: 150g picture paper matt or 120g uncoated paper
Number of pages: Up to 300 colored inside pages (4/4-color)
Printing: In color (images and text)
Binding type: Adhesive binding
Time limit: 5 years
Your book could look like this 🙂
...love the memories they share.
Write your own book or give it away!
Not right now, but maybe later?
It's not a good time right now, but you want us to remind you? We'd be happy to. Tell us when and where to send the mail:
You or the gifted couple gets at the start with Meminto Stories:
- Access to dozens of relationship questions via PC or Smartphone, which helps significantly with remembering
- A pre-selection of the most relevant and best 52 questions, exchangeable at any time
- A weekly reminder, to answer a question (by e-mail or phone)
- The possibility to, allow family and friends to participate and to fill the book faster and better
- A printed copy of the book with up to 300 pages including shipping and VAT
Yes, if you do not want to answer a question, you can simply delete it. You will then be assigned a new question.
Questions that are not quite right for you, you can simply change them.
Via our “Discover Questions” function you will find many more questions that will help you to get creative at the push of a button.
Over 60 questions about your mutual friendship relationship or the bride and groom are waiting for you. Here are some sample questions:
- How did you react when you found out the bride and groom were dating?
- Which feature of the groom is the funniest and why?
- Do you know what kind of bachelorette party the bride had? Did you attend? If so, what did you remember most about it?
- What did you like best about the wedding?
Our users find, that it is easier to make a Meminto Stories book than a photo book. It takes them on average 2-6 minutes to answer a question because they know exactly what they can write and what images to add. That means you can do it practically “on the side”, without much effort.
On the other hand, you can take your time and don't rush! You have 5 years to write your book.
For printing & shipping your book we need about 7-10 days at the end.
Your book will be produced with a hard cover in DIN A5 (5.8 x 8.3″) format. It then has up to 300 pages and is printed in color on natural paper. We have prepared some templates for you and every month there are more.
Before you release it, you will of course be given the opportunity to view and change it.
We do not make any changes to the content of your answers, but print what you have written.
Before you send your book to print, you have the option to book a proofreading. We will correct typos and spelling mistakes. The cost of proofreading depends on the amount of text that needs to be checked and will be displayed transparently.
At the beginning you will receive 52 questions selected by us. But you can answer as many questions as you like, so less or more – that's up to you. A Meminto book can have a maximum of 300 pages.
It is important to us that you can concentrate on writing after you have paid once. That means no subscription, no hidden costs, full transparency.
Yes! Right at the beginning you can decide whether you want to order just one or more copies. You will find out the prices for the additional copies during the order process.
Even after your book is finished you can always order more copies.
Your privacy is very important to us. No one can see your answers unless you release them yourself. If you still want us to help you, you have to allow access before:
Even if you fill out your book together with other participants, you can set for each answer whether it should be visible only to you or to everyone.
Of course: Simply select whether the Meminto Stories access should be for you or for someone else. Then choose the date on which you want us to give the gift to the person. The person will receive an e-mail with a greeting card of your choice on that day and can start to relive and record their own experiences.
Yes! You can do it! Why?
- Because it is fun and joyful to remember back. You will be amazed at what you still know!
- Because every week we can remind you to answer the next question. So you don't miss anything.
- Because you only need 2-6 minutes to answer a question. You can do this almost always and everywhere!
- Because our books are designed with beautiful, fixed templates. You can make simple changes, but you will not lose yourself in perfectionism.
- Because the anticipation holding your own book in your hands and show it to family and friends is motivational.
Just get started!