Learn how to resize your photos so there's less white space.
- You can see what your book looks like for now in the preview.
- Here in my book are some empty spaces. They occur because the images fill the width of the page to 100%.
- The blank space disappears by simply making the image a little smaller. I can adjust that when I edit the question.
- The width of the image is always automatically 100%.
- To make the empty spaces disappear and to make my image still fit on the previous page, I resize it and set the width to 70%, for example.
- After that I save the question.
- If we look in the preview now, we can see that the white space has disappeared. So you can set the size for all the images.
Enjoy Meminto Stories!