You'd rather narrate than write? Then become a Meminto Premium user. How you can become one, you'll find out here soon.
Here's how to get your recordings:
- Click on a question to answer it.
- If the audio function has already been activated for you, the record button will appear in your question. Click there.
- Start recording by clicking on the button with the microphone. You now have 10 minutes to answer the questions. (Image 2)
- You can pause or stop the recording when you are done. (Image 3)
- Now you can listen to the recording in the question and delete it if necessary and record a new one. (Image 4)
The recording in your book
- Your image is displayed in the book with a QR code (Image 5). You have to scan this code.
- You will then be redirected to a Meminto page. There is a security question. You have to enter the first 3 words of the question. (Image 6)
- When you click on “Get access”, you can listen to the answer. You can also download it by clicking on the 3 dots on the right. (Image 7)