Here you will learn how to add participants to your Meminto Stories book. This way you can write a book with your partner, family or friends or just let them read along.
We are on the home page of Meminto Stories.
- To share your book with others, click on the button with people in the upper right corner.
- After that a window will open.
- The default, of course, is that sharing is not yet active. To change that, click on the box.
Grant write permissions:
- If you want to give someone the writing rights, click on “Write permissions”.
- Anyone who receives this link can contribute to your book. Copy this link by clicking the button on the right. Now you can send this link via email or any messenger.
- If you don't want to influence each other while writing, check “Avoid influence when writing”.
- To finish the process, click “Save”.
Grant read permissions:
- If you want to give someone read permissions, click on “Read permissions”.
- Now everyone who receives this link can read your answers. To copy the link, click the button on the right. Now you can send this link via email or any messenger.
- Then click “Save”.
- The recipient of the link can simply click on the link.
- There he can create his own Meminto account by entering his name, email and password.
- On the Meminto home page you can see how many are participating in your book by the number in the upper right corner.
- When all participants have signed back, you can deactivate the link there by selecting “Sharing inactive”. This way no new participants will be allowed. The old participants remain active.
- Then click “Save”.
- To manage the participants, click on “Contributors” at the bottom.
- Here you can see the current status of the participants.
- You can also edit the status by clicking on the participant and selecting either “Can manage”, “Can contribute” or “Can read”.
- “Can manage” implies that the participant has the same rights as you and thus can also invite new people or also change the questions.
- You can also remove participants there by clicking on “Delete contributor”.
Enjoy Meminto Stories!