Learn how to upload and edit images for your questions.
- After you have answered your question, you can add images by clicking on “Upload”.
- You can either drag your images from a folder to the marked field, search for an image or upload from different services.
- After that you can edit your image by clicking on the pencil icon. Here you can change the name and describe the photo.
- Save your changes by clicking on “Save changes” in the bottom left corner.
- To edit the image, click on “Edit file” in the upper right corner.
- Now you can rotate, flip, zoom in or out, or change the format of the image.
- To undo something, click on the second icon from the left.
- When you are satisfied with your editing, click on the checkmark on the left.
- Now you can upload your file by clicking on “Upload file” at the bottom.
Enjoy Meminto Stories!