Here you will learn how to create new categories and assign your questions to another category.
- We are on the home page of Meminto Stories. To create a new category, click on the menu in the upper left corner and then on “Answers”.
- Here you will see your already answered questions and the categories.
- Click “Edit categories”.
- You can rename the categories by clicking on the pencil icon.
- If you are satisfied with the name of the category, click on “Save”.
- If you want to reorder the categories, you can drag them to the desired position by clicking on the four lines on the right.
- At the bottom of the page you can create a new category by clicking on “Add new category”.
- Name the category and click “Save”.
- Now you can open any question.
- Under the question you will see the category. To change it, click on the pencil icon to the right.
- Choose a new category and click on “Save”.
Enjoy Meminto Stories!